Saturday, June 28, 2008

epiphany

i had an epiphany last night.  i was watching oprah, and i caught a show i had seen before.  it was about the laws of attraction in the universe.  i came to the conclusion that positive people attract positive energies is truthful.  i have been wanting to make a positive change in my life for a long time now.  i feel like i am stuck in a rut and going no where, kind of like the mouse on the spinning wheel.  i didn't know what to do since i work hard and do what i am supposed to do in life.  but that is just it, i am just going along with what life is handing me instead of attracting what i really want.  it was a powerful epiphany, enlightening.  i do have to say that i woke up feeling lighter, like good things are going to happen, i will attract what i want.  i will have a successful business, happy kids, a happy husband, and a life i want to live not just living a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mother-in-law gave me your business card so I could find your site. Your crafts are beautiful. I just kind of wanted to come and give you a huge internet hug. I keep Emma and your family in my prayers. I had to smile when I read your page. My husband and I both feel like everything happens for a reason. Our first child stopped growing for no apparent reason at 20 weeks gestation. At 28 weeks we were given the choice for her to be delivered early and either live or die, or to let her die in utero which was a certainty. We were blessed with her for five days before she left us, but she inspired our lives so much in that short time. She has a little brother (3) and sister (5) now. She would be 7, which is hard to believe. I just kind of wanted to let you know that both my husband and I are out here and understand what it is to have a very sick little child...even if the circumstances aren't exactly the same. I hope all is well with your family and continues to be well.
Tammy

Vicky x said...

You sound amazing, a woman I could be friends with were we close geographically. I will be following your blog and sending love your way. Vicky x